Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Rachel wants to show you something!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jessicasturm's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2005
    Posts
    923
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rachel and I went to Zion National Park this weekend (it's in Southern Utah, and is beautiful!). We meet up with her cousins and had a grand old time! Sofia will also post an album of her time in Zion, but Rachel would like to share with you hers:

    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2108584985

    We wished Violet was there to travel with us, but she is seeing the world.

    I hope you enjoy her album, she was begging me to post it tonight!

    Enjoy, Jessica

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love your albums!

    Hope Violet gets here soon, everyone here is really excited to meet her!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lacherig's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2005
    Posts
    160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] I hate looking at albums, it makes me want everything! Haha. It looks like you all had a great time. The pictures of them snuggled in bed is adorable. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was so neat that I can't wait to see Sofia's pictures! I've been to Zion National Park, but it was in the middle of August when you didn't really want to be hiking around. Your pictures make me want to go back at a "cooler" time of year. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice album!!! loved it! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    So cute! Thanks for sharing! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Wink

    Great album! I loved the TWISTER game scenes and those gorgeous dollie PJ's/gowns. Zion National Park is pretty too, but I just love to look at dollie pictures! HA!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great album Jessica!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sheila, you and I were looking at that album at exactly the same time - check out the times we posted our comments!

    Thanks for sharing your album, Jessica! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] There is so much beautiful scenery here in Utah (and Arizona and Nevada) that is so different from anywhere else in this country. I really need to finish pulling together albums from pictures I have taken over the past couple of years as I have traveled around this state with dolls.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very cute!Love it!!!!!!!!!1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •